Tuesday 21 June 2011

TRO Official Release Dates

I now have the official release dates for both the hardback of "Thyme Running Out" (JT2), and the paperback of "Justin Thyme".

THYME RUNNING OUT
Hardback - 448 Pages
Released 1st of October 2011
ISBN13: 978-0956712202

JUSTIN THYME
Paperback - 384 pages
Released 1st September 2011
ISBN13: 978-0956712288

Signed copies of both will be available at the TRO launch in the Cotswolds. I hope to confirm the launch date with the Cotswold Bookstore in the next week or so, and will then post details here.

Gardenia Pomax

2 comments:

  1. Great news P. I have just written a quick blog post about the exciting news - roll on October I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate the mention on your blog. It has certainly been a long wait for some readers, yourself included.
    If things go according to plan the book launch might be a week or two ahead of the official release date, giving readers a chance to get a copy a little sooner. I hope be able to confirm the date later this week.
    P.

    ReplyDelete