Thursday 16 December 2010

SIGNED & DOODLED COPIES OF JUSTIN THYME

I was recently asked to sign and doodle some copies of the new JUSTIN THYME. As before, the "doodles" are really small hand-drawn & coloured original illustrations. However, not wanting to repeat any of my previous designs, I've come up with something different. I divided the castle plan into 42 jigsaw-puzzle pieces, then redrew each of these on the books' title pages. As before, these copies are signed, numbered and wrapped in a brown-paper sleeve - and are sold exclusively by the Doodled Books web site.

I have also hand-colourised the castle plan in one book - making this particular copy a true one-of-a-kind.

If you'd like to see some of the designs in past doodled books, click here and here.
Adrian Ampogex

No comments:

Post a Comment